Subscribe with RSS to keep up with the latest changes.
April 06, 2018 minor
- Support web push notifications for clients that support it (Chrome / Firefox)
awaitDSL statement which is basically
askwithout a prompt
- Allow ask / await to wait for an event
March 29, 2018 minor
- Allow users to have more than one parallel conversation with a single bot, using the
- Add LinkedIn and Microsoft OAuth providers
- Allow emitting events with a variable payload from template buttons
March 14, 2018 minor
- Allow studio operators to take over the bot, talking directly to the user.
as:option to say, ask and show, to impersonate another user.
- Add “revert to published” option in bot IDE
end_session()function to let the bot end the session.
March 10, 2018 minor
emitnow allows to send a message / event to any user, even if their chat session is already expired. For web frontend, an email will be sent which will prompt the user to open the chat (this only works when the user has an email address).
- New option to show log messages in the inbox / session history. Activate on “settings” page.
February 23, 2018 minor
- New example bots browser with preview to help you choose an example bot more easily
- “Terminate session” button on inbox page
@timeoutis now calculated from the last user interaction
- New data filtering builtin functions
filter()which use MatchEngine query syntax.
- Add log message count to log tab
- Handle script startup errors in the studio (e.g. when there was an error in an attribute)
February 13, 2018 minor
Some minor changes and bugfixes:
date_*functions, for date manipulation and formatting.
containedmode for web client
- Intent matchers with a
label:option failed to match
- Fix formatting errors in the Terms and conditions doc
- Report VM statistics to InfluxDB
Breaking change: the
parse_datehas been renamed to
February 12, 2018 major
This is the initial public release of the Botsquad platform and studio. Enjoy!