Subscribe with RSS to keep up with the latest changes.
July 25, 2018 minor
- Studio: Add the ability to import and export bots, using a zip file
- Bubblescript: Add
raw:option to HTTP request see here
- Enable the import/export of the design CSS/JS
- Fix the localization of SDK labels see here
- Studio: Fix display of values like
nilin the variables window
June 22, 2018 minor
- Added welcome email when a user signs up
- Improved onboarding flow for users who dont have rights to create a bot
- ‘error’ tag is set when a bot’s script crashes, to easily filter the inbox
- Bots and studio users now have a timezone in which they operate
- Add timezone to profile settings page in studio
- Change the way tags are handled in the database
- Add internal API to automate the signup process
June 11, 2018 minor
- Added barcode scanner input widget, similar to QR code scanner
- QR and barcode scanner now play a sound when scanned, and have an optional
- The gallery template (
show gallery_template(…)) shows its content in a modal now by default
May 29, 2018 minor
- Support for input widgets on all other platforms. On non-web platforms, the user is presented a link to a webview where he can make the input selection, and then is returned back to the chat.
- Support for running bots on Discord
- Added guard clauses to Bubblescript dialogs
- Record a
last_messagetime stamp in the conversation presence
- Redirect requests for old static files to the latest ones
May 12, 2018 minor
- Added a framework for generic, rich input widgets. Currently, three widgets are supported, a single/multiple item picker, a location input and a generic form. Currently web only.
- Add builtin
- Improve documentation of builtin functions
- Studio CSS bugfixes for Firefox
May 02, 2018 minor
- It is now possible to add a basic content management system to a bot, so that non-technically skilled users can edit the bot’s parameters.
- When studio interface crashes, show a friendly error message instead of a white screen
April 23, 2018 minor
- Improve the progressive web app (PWA) features
- When a user uses an OAuth login, the user details get automatically set
April 09, 2018 minor
- Simplify the user onboarding flow
April 06, 2018 minor
- Support web push notifications for clients that support it (Chrome / Firefox)
awaitDSL statement which is basically
askwithout a prompt
- Allow ask / await to wait for an event
March 29, 2018 minor
- Allow users to have more than one parallel conversation with a single bot, using the
- Add LinkedIn and Microsoft OAuth providers
- Allow emitting events with a variable payload from template buttons
March 14, 2018 minor
- Allow studio operators to take over the bot, talking directly to the user.
as:option to say, ask and show, to impersonate another user.
- Add “revert to published” option in bot IDE
end_session()function to let the bot end the session.
March 10, 2018 minor
emitnow allows to send a message / event to any user, even if their chat session is already expired. For web frontend, an email will be sent which will prompt the user to open the chat (this only works when the user has an email address).
- New option to show log messages in the inbox / session history. Activate on “settings” page.
February 23, 2018 minor
- New example bots browser with preview to help you choose an example bot more easily
- “Terminate session” button on inbox page
@timeoutis now calculated from the last user interaction
- New data filtering builtin functions
filter()which use MatchEngine query syntax.
- Add log message count to log tab
- Handle script startup errors in the studio (e.g. when there was an error in an attribute)
February 13, 2018 minor
Some minor changes and bugfixes:
date_*functions, for date manipulation and formatting.
containedmode for web client
- Intent matchers with a
label:option failed to match
- Fix formatting errors in the Terms and conditions doc
- Report VM statistics to InfluxDB
Breaking change: the
parse_datehas been renamed to
February 12, 2018 major
This is the initial public release of the Botsquad platform and studio. Enjoy!